Tuesday, August 21, 2007

3 Going on 30...

Ok so I realize I have been the world's worst blogger lately... but I have a good excuse. Actually, I have 2 good excuses. 1- We are in the middle of packing to get ready for a move this weekend, and 2- I am trying to figure out how and when my 3 year old toddler turned into a grown man. All of the sudden he no longer wants me to go with him when he has to go to the bathroom at home- he just wants to call me when he is done :) And he just went upstairs to "get down to business" when he yelled for me to bring him a book. Nice.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Your BLOG ROCKS!!! I just checked it out for the first time today!! I spent my "work" time while Drew napped looking at all of your posts and now I'm HOOKED!!!